Monday, April 03, 2006

On the Road Again

I think I'll drive this one a little bit and watch TGO for more info about the TCC logic and other descriptions. The WUD showed 14.7mpg average on my last trip. I expect that's for the single trip, but it is encouraging any way I study it...this is a big vehicle and the best it's previously gotten on a tank of gas is 11mpg.

FWIW--I was out of blank '128 chips when I created this bin, so I used type sub003.bin sub003.bin > sub003-dbl.bin to "stack" the chip with a double image. Seems to have worked fine. You'll notice from the filename that I've made very few chips. So far I've only noticed it being a little too rich at a spot during the warmup, and a little knock off-idle. The sputter at mid-throttle wasn't noticable this morning. It may learn itself away.

No comments: